Welcome to our chancellery!
We are your competent partner in all your tax and business matters.
With us you will be comprehensively, competently and well looked after. Convince yourself in a personal conversation. We keep your bookkeeping digital – the contact with you remains personal!
Domestic companies or persons operating only in Germany.
Foreign companies or persons operating in Germany.
Domestic companies or persons (Expaths) who work abroad.
Whether freelancer, start-up or established company, we have been providing solutions for every challenge for 65 years.
We represent you in all tax matters to the tax authorities and help you with our advice to optimise your tax burden.
- International tax law
- E-Commerce consulting
- Foreign corporations
- Company splitting
We prepare your tax declarations and are always at your side when it comes to questions from authorities and banks.
- Income tax
- Corporation tax
- Value added tax
- Commercial tax
- Registration & immunity requests for the tax deduction according to §50a EStG
- Summary reports
- Leniency applicatio
- Inheritance tax
- Declaration on participations abroad
- Non-assessment certificates
- VAT refund procedure
We do not only prepare your annual accounts for the tax office, but also as a template for banks or for the documentation of your own company development.
- Liquidation balances
- Income / Outcome Invoices (EÜR)
- Financial statements according to international accounting standards (IFRS)
For our commercial and freelance clients, we create on request, fast professional and uncomplicated payroll accounting statements.
- Payroll accounting
- Digital employee file
- Evaluations and payslips
Financial accounting is an essential basis for business decisions and one of our most important services.
- Business reports
- Costs accounting
- VAT return reports
- Digital and automated accounting
Business & Economy Consulting
Business decisions are becoming increasingly complex. Therefore, it is also increasingly important for small and medium-sized companies to have a holistic consulting concept from a single source.
- Business advice
- Startup advice
- Company valuations
- Costs accounting and controlling
- Business succession consulting
- Economic advice on buying and selling companies
Almost all legal and economic transactions also have tax aspects. The legal services law allows tax advisers to advise on legal issues, if the tax aspects are in the foreground. In the vast majority of cases, however, we work together with lawyers specializing in the respective fields of law. Of course, we can also work with a lawyer chosen by you. We assist our clients with tax issues in the following areas of law and:
- Tax issues in transactions in international business law
- Tax issues in transactions in tenancy and condominium law
- Tax issues in transactions in commercial and corporate law
- Representation on tax courts